Speech-Language Therapists at Finding Voices offer fun, interactive speech language therapy for children of all ages. We work face to face with your child (in clinic and at home/school), to ensure the best therapeutic results. We use evidenced based therapy approaches, which are tailored for your child’s needs.
We can also provide Speech-Language Therapy via teletherapy, which is becoming a more popular option in the current climate. Teletherapy is fun and interactive, and effective. Teletherapy is very similar to face to face sessions but is via the screen rather than being in the same room. We use toys, games, and a selection of online games and learning tasks. Screen sharing means your child can interact more easily, and get involved in therapy, just like they can face to face.
Finding Voices has experience and training in the following areas:
- Speech Sound Disorders (articulation and phonology)
- Social Skills
- AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication)
- Communication delays/late talking
- Expressive and Receptive Language Delays
- Literacy Development (reading, spelling and writing)
- Fluency (stuttering)
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Hearing Impairment
- Down Syndrome
- Voice Difficulties
- Selective Mutism